stand for what you believe in even if it means you stand alone - giordano
Monday, February 18, 2008
The Love of my Life
Everyday when I look at Immanuel, I just have to thank our heavenly Father for giving me this blessing. I would never deserve anything so beautiful like him. When I look at Immanuel, I whispered to God to grant me and Dabo the wisdom to lead him to path God has for him. Let God's favour and grace reign in his life.
I am a blessed woman in my thirties married to a wonderful man.This blog is dedicated to him,our beloved son and our three lovely corgis.I'm trying to be a virtous wife and loving mommy to them everyday.I work five days a week from 8:30am - 6pm.This blog is like my life diary and helps me to balance my lifestyle.It is easy to be absorbed in work & tiredness in a busy society like ours.I have many hobbies and I wish to develope on them.It is also my dream to own my own cafe one day.I hope to share this blog with people who respect and appreciate another person's lifestyle and culture like me.God bless you richly!
No comments:
Post a Comment